Romney thrills crowd: Today’s front page of the Orlando Sentinel has this great shot of Mitt and Ann Romney taking the stage at last night’s rally in Apopka. Follow the link for the full page: bit.ly/OLNG4a
In 2007, Biden Ranked Coal Ahead Of High-Fructose Corn Syrup And A Terrorist Attack As More Likely To Contribute To The Death Of An Average American. HBO’s Bill Maher: “Senator Biden, forgetting about the upcoming Iowa caucus for just a moment, which would you honestly say is more likely to contribute to the death of your average American: a terrorist strike or high-fructose corn syrup and air that has too much coal in it?” Biden: “Air that has too much coal in it, corn syrup next, then a terrorist attack. But that is not in any way to diminish the fact that a terrorist attack is real. It is not an existential threat to bringing down the country, but it does have the capacity, still, to kill thousands of people. But hundreds of thousands of people die and their lives are shortened because of coal plants, coal-fired plants and because of corn syrup.” (Sen. Joe Biden, Slate, Yahoo, The Huffington Post Presidential Forum, 9/13/07)
PAIN AT THE PUMP
When President Obama took office, a regular gallon of gasoline cost approximately $1.85. That same gallon of gasoline is now costing you more than twice as much—approximately $3.87.
Increasing gas prices are taking hard-earned money out of YOUR pockets! So, what has President Obama done to ease the pain at the pump?
- Obama chose Stephen Chu to serve as his Secretary of Energy. In 2008, Chu said that we needed “to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe” and it looks like he has been doing just that.
- Obama and the Democrats in Washington want to RAISE taxes on domestic energy producers—even though they’ve admitted it won’t lower gas prices!
- Obama invested YOUR taxpayer dollars in green energy companies that FAILED. (Remember the Solyndra scandal?)
- Under the Obama Administration, Federal issued drilling permits are lower than the historical average. And, in 2011, oil production on federal lands dropped 14%.
- Obama REJECTED the Keystone Oil Pipeline.
It’s time to decrease our dependence on foreign oil and really do something to ease the pain at the pump.
VOTE REPUBLICAN this November!
From “Hope” To Hypocrisy: The Senator Who Became A Sellout
You obviously haven’t read our “Buffett Rule 101” Guide.
This would be so much more convincing if your party didn’t try to raise taxes on the poor while lowering them on the wealthy. http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/04/12/463694/gop-budget-raises-taxes-on-poor/
Yes, Americans making money from labor and not investment are taxed too much. No, the solution is not lowering the marginal tax rate or reducing taxes on capital gains.
Barack Obama promised to take responsibility for his stewardship of the economy but, realizing that his policies have been an abysmal failure, he’s blaming everyone and everything for his failures.
FOLLOW the Republican Party of Florida, LIKE this post and SHARE with your friends so we can hold Obama accountable!